The New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation announces that tickets for the 2021 Bethpage Air Show at Jones Beach are sold out.
As previously announced, only ticket holders will be allowed to enter the park. Any vehicles that do not have a special access pass will be turned away. Empire Passports are not valid for this event.
Those unable to attend will still be able to observe through a livestream of the event available at WABC-TV https://abc7ny.com/, as well as on WABC’s Connected TV Apps on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, and Roku. The livestream will air Saturday, May 29, 2021 with a rain day of Sunday, May 30, 2021.
The Coast Guard and partner agencies will be enforcing a No Entry Zone for boaters off of Jones Beach State Park during the air show to ensure the safety and security of the event. The No Entry Zone will be marked with orange colored buoys.
If there is an emergency on the water, the Coast Guard can be reached on VHF channel 16 or dial 911. For safe boating information visit: www.uscgboating.org
To make this and future Air Shows a success, State Parks asks Jones Beach visitors who have obtained parking passes to observe the special rules that will be in place for May 28-30:
- Only Special Event Parking Pass holders will be admitted to the parking fields. Vehicles without a pass will be turned away.
- Taxis, Lyft, Uber, ride-sharing, or individual drop-offs will not be permitted.
- An Event Parking Pass will be required per vehicle, not per person; every vehicle will need a pass.
- Empire Passes cannot be used for entry into the parking fields during this special event.
- All attendees must remain on the beachfront; sitting or standing on the boardwalk will not be permitted.
- Please follow all current New York State and Department of Health COVID-19 guidelines and precautions.
Additional information on the event can be found at https://bethpageairshow.com/.
Parkgoers interested in enjoying the beach, picnicking or other outdoor activities are encouraged to visit another park for the holiday weekend. For a list of parks, visit: https://parks.ny.gov/parks/.