The Village of Farmingdale announces summer community events planned for Downtown Farmingdale, most events are free to attend. Thank you for voting Farmingdale Village, “Best Downtown,” Best of Long Island, 2015-2018 and 2020-2022!
- Farmers Market On the Village Green,by Schneider’s Farm, Sundays, through November 20th – 10am- 2pm
- Farmingdale Village Pops – 40th Year– On the Village Green, Wednesdays @ 7:30pm – concerts directed by Brad DeMilo: July 6th, July 13th, July 20th, July 27th, and August 3rd
- Movies On the Green– Tuesdays @ Dusk: July 5th, July 12th, July 19th, July 26th, August 2nd, August 9th, and August 16th
- Farmingdale Music On Main– Along Main Street downtown, 5 – 9pm: Thursdays: July 7th, July 21st, August 4th, and August 18th (rain date August 25th)
- Beginner Bonsai Workshop, July 24th, Village Hall, 11am – 3:30pm, (fee)
- Runners Edge Main Street Mile Race – September 3rd, Main St (fee to race)
- Art in the Park Exhibit, Show & Sale – On the Village Green, September 18th, 11am – 3pm, rain date 9/25
Village Hall/Village Green: 361 Main Street. Outdoor Events are weather permitting. Some events will have street closures downtown. For more event details, visit the Village website, www.farmingdalevillage.com, or Facebook events page, www.facebook.com/Farmingdale11735. In addition to Municipal parking lots throughout the Village, weekend parking is permitted at the Farmingdale Village LIRR parking lots, from 4pm on Fridays through Sunday night.