Metro Physical Therapy is committed to their patient’s health and well being. They realize that these are unprecedented times and for that reason they have put in place rigorous safety measures at their offices and for their staff to abide by. Here’s what they are doing to keep their patients safe:
• Private treatment rooms are available and are sterilized after each use. Patients are not asked to sit in a waiting room, instead they can come in and go directly to their own private treatment room.
• Each therapist is working in separate areas of the clinic. No patients will be treated within 6 ft of each other. Patients are only seen one at a time.
• Their staff and every patient that comes through the door are screened for symptoms, including taking temperatures. Any patient or staff that have a fever or any symptoms will not be permitted in the facility.
• All equipment, treatment tables and rooms are cleaned regularly with broad spectrum disinfectant. They use Zogics, which effectively kills all SARS-associated Coronavirus.
• Home Care therapists are following all CDC and WHO guidelines for PPE. Each therapist is screened for symptoms and fever before being permitted to go to a patients home.
• Aquatic Therapy is still available. Their pools are maintained to a strict standard with salt water and chlorine. The CDC states “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.”
Metro remains here for all of their patients! They are offering as many options as possible to make sure everyone gets the care they need. See how you can get help from Metro below.
All of the Metro offices remain open during this time, except for the Roslyn JCC. Metro follows strict infection control measures, putting the safety of all patients, visitors, and employees as a top priority.
Let your favorite therapist come to you! Their famous In-home therapy is now available for all patients, no matter your insurance plan. Because of the Covid19 virus, they are taking all the necessary precautions to keep you and their staff safe.
All of their therapists are using Virtual Rehab to connect with patients during this difficult time to progress treatment programs, or simply check in to give safe exercises to perform during this period of uncertainty.
If you would like a home visit check-up or a Virtual Rehab session, please call your nearest office, or their Homecare concierge line (516)321-9762.