The signing ceremony was a proud moment for the student-athletes and their families and the Farmingdale School District. It is a testament to the hard work and dedication of these young Dalers and the support and guidance their families, coaches and teachers provided. Farmingdale School District recognizies sports’s vital role in developing well-rounded students. In addition to providing opportunities for students to participate in a wide range of sports, the district encourages student-athletes to strive for success both on and off the field.
As these 14 seniors prepare to embark on their collegiate athletic careers, they carry the lessons they have learned as part of the Farmingdale athletic program. They will undoubtedly make their mark on college sports, and we wish them all the best.
- James Caputo—Pace University
- Caden Lennon—Bryant University
- Alex Moloney—St. Michael’s College
- Brendan O’Keefe—SUNY Albany
- Jaxon Parisi—University of Indianapolis
- Leela Guobadia—SUNY Oneonta
- Madison Aristy—Southern New Hampshire University
- Dakota Capolino—Flagler College
- Ashlinn Kelly—Mercy University
- Madilyn Luongo—SUNY New Paltz
- Emily Markovina—LeMoyne College
- Cameron Thompson—Molloy University
- Madison Bazylewicz—Youngstown State University
- Gianna Pro-Solorzano—Farmingdale State University
For more information about the Farmingdale Union Free School District, please visit the district’s website at https://www.farmingdaleschools.org and like our Facebook page: @FarmingdaleSchoolDistrict.