The Longwood Fair returns on Saturday, September 24th & Sunday, September 25th from 10:00 am to 5:00 am. Located at the corner of Longwood Road and Smith Road Ridge Ridge, NY 11961.
- Historical Re-enactments and Demonstrations
- Ed Travers Band
- Craft Vendors
- Children’s Activities
- Tesla Museum
- Pet Shows
- Vintage Apron Show
- House Tours and Much More!
- $5.00 per person (children 12 and under are free and will receive a passport to the past).
- Parking is free.
- Complimentary shuttle available from Longwood Jr. High School.
- Pet Friendly (must be leashed).
Call 631-924-1820 for more information.