Hi! I’m Alex with your East End End Excitement, brought to you by Suffolk Federal.
1. Now through July 21st, MEMPHIS the musical is playing at the Gateway Playhouse. Winner of four 2010 Tony Awards, including Best Musical, Memphis is inspired by the underground dance clubs of 1950’s Memphis, Tennessee.
2. JULY 16th – It’s Music Monday at the Bay Street Theater with LUCIE ARNAZ: I GOT THE JOB! SONGS FROM MY MUSICAL PAST. Celebrating a life on stage, Lucie Arnaz returns to her theater roots looking back at some of the roles she has had on stages throughout the world.
3. Fly through the sky with SKYDIVE LONG ISLAND. Get the thrill of a lifetime, or just check off another item from your bucket list while enjoying breathtaking views and an unforgettable skydiving adventure!
4. JULY 20th – The epic battle of the chefs rages on with DAN’S GRILLHAMPTON – NYC Vs. Hamptons GrillHampton, pits East End chefs against Manhattan chefs in a one-of-a-kind cooking competition and tasting event. Be part of the action as you vote for the finest food of the night.
5. JULY 21st – The 8th annual DAN’s TASTE OF TWO FORKs continues to spotlight the bounty of both the North and South Forks, featuring tastings from over 45 top restaurants, chefs and purveyors.