Roosevelt Field, Smith Haven Mall and Walt Whitman Shops are excited to host The Happiest of Hours on Long Island all Summer long. Each Long Island location will be offeringexclusive Happy Hour deals at participating restaurants including: The Capital Grille, Small Batch By Tom Colicchio, Seasons 52, Bahama Breeze, Texas de Brazil, The Cheesecake Factory, Del Frisco’s Grille, BRIO Tuscan Grille, Zinburger Wine and Burger Bar and more. Grab a colleague and end your workday on a happy note with these deals.
At Roosevelt Field, located in Garden City, de-stress as you enjoy Happy Hour deals at The Capital Grille, Small Batch by Tom Colicchio, Seasons 52, Havana Central and the Grand Lux Café.
· The Capital Grille helps you unwind after a hard days work with an extensive wine and cocktail list along with scrumptious sharable sides for Happy Hour.
· Small Batch by Tom Colicchio entices taste buds during Happy Hour, Monday through Friday from 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM with special Happy Hour Bites for just $6 to $19 and Drinks from $5 to $8.
· Seasons 52 serves Happy Hour Monday through Friday from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM with specialty small plates and flatbreads alongside wine, beer and cocktails, ranging from $4 to $7.
· Havana Central presents Happy Hour on Monday through Friday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM with Signature Drinks & Wines for $6.
· The Grand Luxe Café offers Happy Hour specials on Craft & Classic Cocktails, Drink Specialties, Wine, Champagne, & Beer – something for everyone!
At Smith Haven Mall, located in Lake Grove, indulge in exclusive Happy Hour deals throughout the week at Texas de Brazil, The Cheesecake Factory, Bahama Breeze and more!
· Texas de Brazil offers Happy Hour specials at the Bar starting at $3, including $5 well cocktails and select glasses of wine every Monday through Friday from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM.
· Bahama Breeze presents Happy Hour specials every Monday through Friday from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM and Sunday from 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM, showcasing $5 specialty drinks including their signature Frozen Bahamarita along with ½ price appetizers.
· The Cheesecake Factory helps you unwind at the bar with specials on wine, beer and appetziers every Monday through Friday from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
· P.F. Chang’s will be offering a Happy Hour Special with $4 craft beers and $6 hand crafted cocktails and wine selections, $5 Din Su and $6 Street Fare at the bar every Monday through Friday from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM.
· TGI Friday’s presents Happy Hour at the Bar every Monday through Sunday from open to close, including $3 beers, $5 cocktails and $5 appetizers.
At Walt Whitman Shops, located in Huntington Station, treat yourself to Happy Hour deals from a selection of eateries including Del Frisco’s Grill, BRIO Tuscan Grille, Gastronomy Kitchen by Cirella’s, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory and Zinburger Wine and Burger Bar.
· Del Frisco’s Grille offers Happy Hour deals every Monday through Friday from 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM at the Bar or Patio on bites, cocktails, spirits and wine for just $7.
· BRIO Tuscan Grille’s Happy Hour runs every Monday – Friday from 3:30pm – 6:30pm and from 9:00 pm to close. Enjoy a selection of cocktails priced at $6. Wednesday is $5 martini day during Happy Hour and Thursday is $5 Wine Day during Happy Hour. Bar bites range from $4 – $6 Enjoy flatbreads, salads, calamari, shrimp and more!
· Gastronomy Kitchen by Cirella’s hosts Happy Hour from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM at the bar with a wide range of half price selections of wine, beer and cocktails.
· P.F. Chang’s showcases exclusive Happy Hour deals on food and drink options for $6 or less every Monday through Friday from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
· The Cheesecake Factory presents Happy Hour deals from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM on specialty cocktails for just $6.50, select draft beers for $4.50, and a range of appetizers for $6.50.
· Zinburger Wine and Burger Bar offers Happy Hour deals, showcasing a $5 Plain & Simple Burger, ½ price sides, ½ price wine by the glass, beer, $4 well drinks and $5 specialty cocktails every Monday through Friday from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM to wind down after a long day at the office.
Simon is a global leader in the ownership of premier shopping, dining, entertainment and mixed-use destinations and an S&P 100 company (Simon Property Group, NYSE:SPG). Our properties across North America, Europe, and Asia provide community gathering places for millions of people every day and generate billions in annual sales. For more information, visit simon.com.